Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Suckers!


Hahahahahaha. I found this really amusing (HT Blackfive). I'll have you all know that we've been enjoying several weeks of pleasantly summerlike weather, if a bit chilly at night. Then again, very soon you'll all be able to pity me when we go weeks without the thermometer dropping below 120. It's already starting to get kinda warm:


Partly Cloudy
Hi 102°
Lo 83°

Partly Cloudy
Hi 104°
Lo 70°

Partly Cloudy
Hi 95°
Lo 67°

Partly Cloudy
Hi 97°
Lo 71°

Partly Cloudy
Hi 98°
Lo 67°

But it's a dry heat, y'know?

2 comments:

Bi-Coloured-Python-Rock-Snake said...

Also, I don't know what the "partly cloudy" thing is about. I've seen a total of about six clouds since I got here. Not counting dust, of course.

Elephantschild said...

Maybe the "clouds" are rockets?

We've got gusts up to 35 mph today - ripped about 12 feet of our soffit off so far and it's still blowing. FUN.