Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dry Spell

It's been a pretty good while here since my last post, particularly since I had been hitting such a stride. A lot of factors involved, but it's mostly been application of the great kindergarten lesson "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Also, one of these days my gracious corporate overlords at Time Warner will get around to spending some of their precious time to address my humble petition that they, you know, provide me the service that I'm paying for. It's not like they're in any hurry, I mean, what am I going to do? Just give up the Internet? Some days, I tell ya...

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

I've got some of the same internet issues here, and I've got a nice, locally owned, formerly wonderful ISP. I'm about to go read them the riot act; email and web have been extremely spotty all week.